Monday, September 5, 2011

Houston, I think I have a problem......luv, luv, luv cute storage containers!!!

 I was so excited when I found this on Etsy.   A vintage handtooled leather train case.   I was going to actually use it for travel, but I luv it so much and I want to see it all of the time, I decided to use it to store my art necessities....


 My poor lil family has had to endure my art bursts and I kind of take over, so I decided to use little train cases to hold my tools and pens and now I have to figure out a storage solution for all my ephemera and book making treats and treasures....  See the tiny little blue pen holder on the table...well that is no more .......heee heee

But lookie what I won on Ebay today....bwa ha ha ha.... (this handtooled leather train case was a steal at $30.00 as they go for as high as $150.00)
 I am so excited!!!  More compartments to put treasures in....
 I won this one for $6.00.  It is faux snakeskin with an Apple Juice handle and there is an old fashion key in the lock.   This one will be fun to fill too...


No comments:

Post a Comment