Sunday, April 28, 2013

These are a few of favorite things.....................................

New beginnings for me and I am loving every minute of it ......................and admiring a few of favorite things..........................................

My very favorite of all.....my antique red velvet settee............in my bedroom!!   (where they should be)


I was lucky enough to find this antique medicine cabinet on Craiglist. who would have thunk it.   It even has turquoise chippy paint and a lovely chippy mirror with true etching!!!



..

and of course the boudoir.... which I am still working on................my bed is my perch,
 where I love to land at the end of every day!!!


I was inspired by some of the plate displays on pinterest .   I created this plate monstrosity today and I have already heard 3 times, "arent you afraid of an earthquake?"  If only I had a dollar for every time I heard it, $3.00 so far.................and continuing...

My fabulous father in law made this for me.............................vintage cigar boxes that hold secret treasures..........................

I will add on to this list, but these are my favorites today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment