Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Bakers Rack!!!

No more Easter Baskets!!




I don't have a bay window to decorate and I love my Bakers Rack, so I decorate it for all of the holidays!    Here it is for Easter!!


 My favorite little collection of porcelain egg holders
 I added these tiny vintage knee-hugger bunnies!!!
 Cute little handmade wool easter eggs!!!
 Below is the little Easter Basket I made for Jessica out of a dollar basket from Target...... and which I plan on filling with all different colors of nail polish, lip gloss and mascara and of course, chocolate covered peeps and maybe a few other treasures...................
 Below is the basket I made for Ashlee!!
 MMMMMM, Starburst jelly beans....................
 Peek-a-boo egg!
 Bunny carriage................

Hmmm, the next holiday is the 4th!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment