Monday, October 31, 2011

Journal time!!

I am addicted to making journals and I can't write in all of them, so I decided to put a few on Etsy...

  I am still working on this one.   It is a small tin cabinet card album.

 I luv this green book below.  Its an art journal with 44 blank pages of 140 lb. watercolor paper.   The book is 5 x 7 and perfect size for travel to the beach or the coffee shop to journal in.

 I used the hard to get Cath Kidston washi tape on some of the pages just to add character....
 The leaf is from a vintage piece of jewelry.



 This is another favorite and the cover is darling.   There is 48 pages of 140 lb. watercolor paper to paint and use your copic pens ....The sash is a vintage piece of lace   I also added vintage flowers and paper flowers on the corner.
 There are little vintage glass buttons tied to the bottom and and lovely vintage rabbin diaper pin attached at the top.
This book is 5 x 10
 I hage included vintage laces and fabrics as well as papers throughout this book.   I left the inside and back covers in tact.



Below is of course, another favorite.   This shabby chic journal is bound on the inside, with 64 pages of 140 lb. watercolor papers with Cath Kidston washi tape throughout to add to the floral charm.
LOVELY "KATE" IS SOLD!
I added a cameo with vintage millinary berries....
This book is a bit larger with the spine at 2 1/2 inches and the book size is 8 1/2 by 10
 I like to add a library card so you can put your name inside just in case somebody tries to claim this treasure as their own.....this library card is tucked into a lace pocket.
 mmmmmmmmmmmm, more Cath Kidston washi tape....

 This is a composition book that has been altered with lovely victorian sisters...
 Its hard to tell here, but they have been embossed with glitter and pearls....
 Note the pearl stick pin with vintage seam binding..........
and of course, one of my library cards with an embossed chandelier............
 The pages are crinkled so as you write and chalk and paint, the pages get thicker and look vintage...


 Below is another fav, but I am not ready to let this one go just yet....I have a few ledger journals I am working on and will be listing soon....but when they are gone, they are gone, cuz the ledger journals are hard to find....



 I included my favorite papers inside this one.........





to be continued ..................

1 comment: